- When: November 18 – 19, 2020
- Where: Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, USA
Sensors USA 2020, the 2-day conference and exhibition will bring together material suppliers, component providers, sensor manufacturers and end users. With a program selected by analysts and industry experts, Sensors USA is the place to find the technologies and business partners to create the most innovative products.
Wide range of industries:
- Consumer electronics
- Automotive / Transportation
- Healthcare & Medical
- Industrial manufacturing
What you will learn at Sensors USA 2020?
- Needs from component providers, end users and system integrators
- What are the most disruptive sensor technologies
- The key players in wearable sensors market
- Applications in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- New applications and innovations in sensors
- Sensor manufacturing with printed electronics and beyond.
- New materials for sensors (graphene, carbon nanotubes, e-textile, transparent conductive films, etc…)